Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Lecture 9 - Networked Creativity

Today, our guest speaker Jason Nelson talked about the creativity of internet.
Firstly, I have to say his lecture was very active but we were very quiet T-T (cry). He introduces the creativity of the internet and we began to know that the internet creativity are crazy :-D. Google map can lead us to the destination which we want to go and always have much information about that place, such as cate, transportation, weather and so on, they are all provided by people online. Google earth is the upgraded edition of the google map I think, because it can give us the 3D image and even the dynamic images to know more about the destination that we want to go. There is also one thing that interests me is put one person’s name on the internet, it comes up some basic information about that person.
The most thing that surprised me is he create many small flash games, although I can not understand most of his creativity, I know his creative ability is good, I also wanted to create a flash game by myself but no time, but I will try next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment