Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tutorial Task 8 - Examining some net.art

The loading page and homepage of his website is interesting and has his style.
The first game is “I made this. you play this. we are enemies”. This game is very impressive because its sound and images, actually, I don’t this kind of things haha, but sometime when I am boring I like this one. It’s messy/abstract art game, digital poem based on popular website screen shots.
The second game is “ending eventually end” It is a series of short ficto-doomsday stories using with realtime countdowns to the end times with David Heckman. This game is better than the first in my favourite.The third game I played was the “stunningly harmful songs”, it is the brief curious video based songs/sound poems with flash animated backgrounds. There is 6 videos which are “heaven”, “Sebastopol”, “apples!”, “hunting”, “colonize”, “Dead!”. I don’t know what he’s doing, but impressive!

No comments:

Post a Comment