Friday, November 27, 2009

Lecture 5 - Virtual Philosophy

Alongwith the development the world, the virtual reality is also improving, more and more people like to live in the virtual world. Although we live in the solid world, we can not leave telephone, television and other technologies nowadays.

When I open eyes everyday, the first thing I will do is open my computer. I check emails, listen to music and do other this sort of things. I have tried to watch one movie which without any sound, unfortunately, I gave up to watch it after about 20 minutes, because I think the music or voice can improve the quality and feeling of the movie, so I think this is why the growth of the communications industry over the last century has produced a new grammar of sound and image. Furthermore, the imagination is a powerful force in the development of technologies, people interest in something and desire their dream can come true, so there will be a lot of inventions and creations.

The 3D films are interesting and I often go to see it, wear polarised eyeglasses, and the films become more interesting, now we even have 4D film that add the real object such as water, wind and other touch feelings to make the film to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment