Friday, November 27, 2009

Tutorial Task 5 - Internet Field Trip

A few months ago, my friend invited me to join the second life activeworlds, so I took a field trip of the second life through the internet, and I found it is interesting and like a true life on the internet, we can shopping, do business, have party and almost all the things that we are doing in the solid world, but I didn't join in it for the reason that I don't want to spend my life in virtual world, I think my life now is good, good, good!

The qualitative differences between the regular IM program and a 3D environment have many aspects, I think the 3D environment such as the secondlife, IMVU and other different kinds of 3D worlds are virtual, not real, but the advantage is that we can make a lot of friends in the 3D world like the Second Life even we are at home. I use MSN to chat with friends and my families overseas, I think use video call is a very good way to chat, just like face-to-face.

No comments:

Post a Comment