Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tutorial Task 2 Part 2 - My own experiences with communication technologies

The first time that I used computer was in my mum's office, playing computer games, I was about 8 years old at that time. Along with my growth, I began to know more communication technologies, such as mobile phones, emails, online forums, etc.

In junior high school, I began to use mobile phones to chat with friends or SMS after school. I used the chatting tool QQ and MSN to keep touch with my friends because a lot of my friends started to ask me what my QQ number is or MSN account name wherever I was at, so I began to think about that I need to have a chatting tool so that I can contact with my friends. We chat during our free time share information around the world.

When registration, we always asked to provide our personal information. I think it is not safe to provide personal information due to the internet virus, so if the information that asked us to provided without a asterisk[(*)it means must be provided], I will not give these informaiton due to the security reason. Sometimes, companies like google and facebook collect information for maketing use and let us easily get back our password if we forget it, it is understandable.

I only know a few friends that I know only from the internet and have never met in person, I think it is much different from the friends that I know in person, because information on the internet are not always true.

No comments:

Post a Comment